Country Adventure Safari Half Day
Do you want to go home with a better understanding of the Dominican Republic's customs and its people? If so, then keep reading because our Country Safari is a mini-crash-course in Dominican culture, packaged in an amazing Half-Day tour.
Time to tap your Five SENSES because we're taking you deep into the Caribbean countryside of the Dominican Republic's eastern most mountain range to:
- Hear about local traditions at a typical Dominican home.
- Observe the terrain of a tranquil country plantation full of local produce and even a butterfly garden!
- Taste rich Dominican cacao (chocolate), in its organic state, and harvested from the surrounding fertile plantations.
- Smell the aroma of dark Caribbean coffee, ground from the premium beans found in Punta Cana's closest mountain range - the Cordillera Oriental.
- Touch delicately harvested Dominican tobacco leaves, Globally-Renowned for their robust taste and rivaled only by their Cuban counterpart.
Sound interesting so far? We hope, but there's actually more …
Have we mentioned you also visit a local public elementary school in the countryside? This small stop does wonders to help you understand how the Dominican youth is educated. Although sorely underfunded, the nation's schools make due, the best they can, to offer an adequate education to thousands of Dominican students.
You didn't think you could do so much in half a day huh? Lucky for you, we've saved the best for last …
Macao Beach is one of the most idealistic coastlines in Punta Cana. Macao's amber sands and warm waters attract beach goers and surfers alike. Only locals know Macao's value as the BEST area beach for fresh fish and lazy weekend afternoons with friends.
Now it's time for YOU to enjoy Macao like a local! An hour's time will give you a chance to swim, relax or people watch while refreshments are served.
Talk about ending the day on a high note!
Country Adventure Safari is the ORIGINAL Punta Cana safari excursion …
Space goes fast on our Half-Day option so book ASAP to ensure your seat on our open air truck. How else do you want to see the Dominican countryside?
You only need to dedicate a Half-Day to get a World away… you coming??
- Round trip transport
- Professional guide
- Drinks (Coke, Sprite, Water, Rum, Beer)
- Comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit
- Insect repellent
Approximately 6 hours
"Pickup times and locations vary depending on the hotel you are staying at. We will be contacting you shortly with the exact time and pickup location"
This tour operates
Sat, Mon, Wed, Thu
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point
"Pickup locations vary by hotel location
We'll be contacting you with the exact location"
For groups of 10 or more, please contact us directly
Please view our Cancellation Policy