Here’s What You Get
Do you want to ride a 4-Wheel ATV in a slow controlled line behind other riders? Of course you don’t!
That’s why our EXCLUSIVE 4-Wheel ATV Adventure is far from the masses of Punta Cana in the beautiful back-country of Playa Limon.
What sets OUR 4-Wheel ATV Adventure apart from the “others”? It’s the BEACH route people! Now keep scrolling down and let us explain more…
Our seldom frequented ranch in Playa Limon is the jump off point for an unforgettable day. Grab an ATV, get comfortable and cover your mouth. Well, unless you don’t mind eating some dirt!
You’ll snake through uneven trails bordered by endless farmland and distant mountains until reaching the virgin Esmeralda Coast. Here, a palm-tree dotted beach trail snakes along the sea – the perfect setting to rev an ATV!
During this unforgettable outing, we make time for three stopovers in the countryside.
- Enter the sleepy seaside village of Nisibon for a refresher! Juice, coffee and fried empanadas served inside a quaint country home.On our next stop we…
- Visit a secluded coconut farm where Dominican coconuts are produced and exported around the world. But no need to buy one at your local supermarket, you’ll get a fresh coconut right from the source! We call it Palm-Tree to Mouth.We’ll have one more stop to take a dip in Playa Limon’s warm, azure waters. Look around…you’ll have the entire beach (and the entire coast) to yourself. Would you want it any other way?
Ask yourself this question: How many times will I go ATVing on a virgen beach in the Caribbean? Exactly.
4-Wheel the right way or don’t 4-Wheel at all!
We only have a certain amount of ATV’s so book soon – OK like NOW to get one!
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- 4 Wheel ATV
What to Bring
- Old clothing (You may get muddy)
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Bandana or small towel to cover your face
You must be at least 18 years old to drive the machine. Chances are you’re going to get muddy on this tour. Bring clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour. There is a 300 pound weight limit.
If you are staying in Club Med, Four Points, Westin, or anywhere in Cap Cana, we only do pickup for your area on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. So be sure to select the correct days.