Here’s What You Get
Have you ever flown in a Helicopter to an offshore island in the Caribbean?
Of course you haven’t! Who has?
This is your chance to do something incredibly memorable during your visit to Punta Cana; and a Helicopter trip to Saona Island is about as memorable as it gets.
If you’re coming to Punta Cana, we’re pretty sure your Google searches have pulled up Isla Saona. At 100 square kilometers, Saona is a tropical playground that sits off the southeastern shores of the Dominican Republic. Brimming with coconut palms and surrounded by the lazy, turquoise-colored Caribbean Sea, Saona is not “AN island”, it’s “THE island”.
99% of those who visit Saona, from Punta Cana, get there first by bus and then by boat – a 12 hour day. Via Helicopter, you’re there and back in less than 4 hours.
This is your chance to be the 1%!
Here’s why it’s worth it to splurge on Saona:
- Helicopter – A 25 minute flight from the Punta Cana heliport will have your feet in the powdery sands of the Dominican Republic’s most famous off shore isle. Your chopper will hug the country’s southeastern coast known for its steep limestone sea bluffs and translucent waters.
- Lobster Lunch – It’s an “all you can eat” spread just for you. 1 pound of Lobster per person accompanied by rice, salad, barbecued meats and fresh fruit.
- Bar – Your very own Open Tiki Bar! Enjoy dark, aged Dominican rum with mixers and the country’s signature blond lager – Presidente. Drink up! You got a designated flyer.
- Saona – You’ll have a full hour to explore the sought after Catuano Point area of Isla Saona. Relax on private loungers, stroll the seashore and bathe in the Caribbean Sea.
It’s nice to be the 1%!
There’s only a few departures daily to Saona and helicopters only have so many seats! Make sure to book as soon as you can and in advance.
Saona island is a half day away… Only for those who choose to fly.
- Round Trip Helicopter Transport
- Lobster Lunch
- Premium open bar
What to Bring
- Beach clothing
- Bathing suit