Zip Line and Hoyo Azul
We're attaching YOU to a Zip Line on the side of a rock-faced bluff. Scared?
Then we're sending YOU flying hundreds of feet above thick, remote forest. Scared now?
Don't be! We're professionals and the Farallon Zip Line is UNIQUE world round.
Why is it unique? Well give us a chance to explain…
Most zip lines around the world are attached to trees, OUR Farallon Zip Line Course is attached to the side of a sheer CLIFF and boasts:
- 16 elevated platforms set into the steep rock
- 8 heart pumping lines taking you from South to North along the cliff face
- Suspension bridges and eco-trails connect each platform and offer a mini hike with photo-perfect scenery
- The last line stretches 1,500 feet (about 5 city blocks) and shoots you 250 feet above the trees and forest below at about 40mph
Oh, and the excursion is far from over. After a relaxing sit down lunch there's more uniqueness because YOU …
- Hike with a local guide through Cap Cana's still virgin dry forest
- Learn about the area's local flora and fauna
- Descend into a humid forest micro climate to visit Punta Cana's most renowned cenote: Hoyo Azul (Blue Hole)
Hoyo Azul is a unique sight to see - a stunning lagoon of crystalline, azure waters at the base of a towering limestone cliff. Take a dip in this invigorating natural pool, fed from a sub-terrestrial water source, filtered by the surrounding limestone.
You'll have a hard time finding a Cliff-Faced Zip Line AND a Clear Water Blue Lagoon, in the same place, anywhere else on Earth.
Zip Line and Hoyo Azul's popularity dictates it's availability so scroll down and reserve Now.
Do something UNIQUE during your trip to Punta Cana …
- Bug Repellent
- Bathing Suit
Approximately 7 hours
"Pickup times and locations vary depending on the hotel you are staying at. We will be contacting you shortly with the exact time and pickup location"
This tour operates
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point
"Pickup locations vary by hotel location
We'll be contacting you with the exact location"
For groups of 10 or more, please contact us directly
Please view our Cancellation Policy