We're taking YOU to the Super-Star of off-shore islands in the Dominican Republic. Think Sun, Sand, Booze, Boats and Bikinis!
You can thank us later but for now let us tell you about the ridiculously beautiful Saona Island...
The first tourist boat to dock at Saona was Christopher Columbus in 1494 and Saona has not ceased to amaze visitors for the last 500+ years!
What's so amazing about Isla Saona? A good question deserves several good answers:
- This is a real island mon! We're talking about 42 sq kilometers. Saona is not a tiny off-shore key. The beach stretches as far as the eye can see.
- Is turquoise, transparent ocean water your thing? We hope! Take a Selfie because ocean water this color is found at few places on earth.
- Seriously, white sand AND palm trees? Yes, it's a killer combination. The quintessential Caribbean island deserves the quintessential Caribbean scenery; ivory sands lined with rows of swaying palms.
- We'll hit the Caribbean Sea on a speedboat and slowly cruise you back to the mainland on a spacious catamaran. Oh, there’s also music, animation and open bar. This is the Caribbean Sea folks. How many opportunities will you have to sail the Caribbean Sea?
- It's an All-inclusive, Full-Day, outing and you need some time away from your Punta Cana resort. You get the boat, the open bar and the food. Oh and we pick you up and drop you off at your lobby. That was easy!
- The natural pool is so stunning it's not really fair. So, we kinda take you to a sandbar, far from the coast with clear, waist deep water. We give you rum and you may find a starfish or two at your feet. We hope this sounds ok to you...
- The time on Saona island is priceless. Visit the Tiki Bar, dance merengue, visit the Tiki Bar, play volleyball, visit the Tiki Bar, walk the beach, visit the Tiki Bar, hit the buffet.
Isla Saona is the #1 demanded excursion in Punta Cana so Book now to ensure your spot.
The Sun the Sand and a Drink in YOUR hand. Only at Saona Island and only with Caribbean Dream...
- Round trip transport
- Professional guide
- Speed boat and catamaran to Isla Saona
- BBQ, buffet lunch
- Snacks and drinks
- Beach clothing
- Bathing suit
Approximately 12 hours
"Pickup times and locations vary depending on the hotel you are staying at. We will be contacting you shortly with the exact time and pickup location"
This tour operates
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point
"Pickup locations vary by hotel location
We'll be contacting you with the exact location"
For groups of 10 or more, please contact us directly
Please view our Cancellation Policy