4 Wheel Adventure
Do you want to ride a 4-Wheel on a nicely paved, straight road? Of course you don't!
That's why our 4-Wheel Adventure is ONLY rough back-country on a 100% Off-Road trail, peppered with pools of Mud.
This is what sets OUR 4-Wheel Adventure apart from the "others". It's the route people! Now keep scrolling down and let us explain more …
Our seldom frequented ranch in Macao is the jump off point for an unforgettable day. Grab an ATV, get comfortable and cover your mouth. Well, unless you don't mind eating some dirt!
You'll snake through uneven trails bordered by endless farmland and distant mountains. During this muddy meander, we make time for three stopovers in the countryside.
- First, enter a quaint local home for a brief presentation on purely local goods like coffee, cocoa, tobacco, organic spices and Mamajuana (a Dominican aphrodisiac potion). We recommend a shot or two, but not three …
Now that you're loosened up no more avoiding the pools of Mud! Just drive through them! A little muck never hurt anyone. On our next stop we …
- Penetrate the cool, dark climate of a natural cave with a clear underground water source. Have you ever swum in a subterranean cave river? Time to create some stories to tell back home.
Now, the longest stretch of your ride will also present the largest contrast. From the hidden countryside cavern, we backtrack to the enviable shores of Macao Beach.
- Virgin and photogenic, Macao Beach offers the perfect culmination to your Off-Road odyssey. Soak up the unforgettable ambiance of lapping deep-blue waves, ocean side cliffs, majestic coconut palms and soft sands.
4-Wheel the right way or don't 4-Wheel at all!
We only have a certain amount of ATV's so book soon - OK like NOW to get one!
What stories will you have to tell after your trip to Punta Cana?
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- 4 Wheel ATV
- Old clothing (You may get muddy)
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Bandana or small towel to cover your face
Approximately 4 1/2 hours
Morning and Afternoon
"Pickup times and locations vary depending on the hotel you are staying at. We will be contacting you shortly with the exact time and pickup location"
This tour operates
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point
"Pickup locations vary by hotel location
We'll be contacting you with the exact location"
For groups of 10 or more, please contact us directly
Please view our Cancellation Policy